Tuesday 18 February 2014

The journey
Rhett Chartrand

2.a- I think a feeling of change would do this, a feeling as if change is coming or is already happening.
b- I would take my friends Reid and Maggie. They are the people I am closest to and the ones I would trust if things went downhill fast.
c- I might be more mature or more aware of what's going on in the world.
d- It might open me up to how other people live and interact. It might change my beliefs about things.
e- I imagine it would be kinda scary and at the same time it would be deeply interesting and enlighting.
f- A hero is a male, a heroine is a female. I think character qualities for a hero would be brave, confident and reassuring to those around them. Some deeds that would be expected of them would be risking harm for others, saving and helping other people.
g- At the end of most journeys the adventurer could turn into a people. The hero is normally the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment