Tuesday 11 March 2014

Measuring Corruptibility

If I was offered what I wanted most unconditionally, I believe I would say no, simply because at this point in time I don't know what I want most.

Fame-1 I think fame is corrupting simply because when you are that popular it gives you a god complex and it exposes you to things you normally would not be exposed to.
Beauty-3 I think beauty is corrupting because when you are "beautiful" people compliment you a lot so that it goes to your head and can make you think you are better than other people.
Immortality-7 I think this is the least likely to corrupt because you would see other people die, you would lose friends and family till you realize that nothing lasts and it would make you humble.
World Peace-8 technically speaking if you possesses world peace then that would make you the most humble and peaceful person out there.
Invisibility-4 Because you would consider yourself untouchable and the master off all things sneaky.
Clairvoyance-2 Because you would consider yourself smarter than everyone else.
Money-5 I still think money is highly corrupting, I just don't want to change any other places out. Its basically the same reason as fame. I would place it as 2.
Security-6 Not very corrupting because i dont think you would believe you are better than other people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment